Silver Spring, MD (February 4, 2019) – Restaurant Manager LLC., developers of the Restaurant Manager Point of Sale (POS) system, today announced commercial availability of the company’s new hybrid cloud POS solution, Duet. Duet is a fast, low-cost POS solution that gives restaurants robust operational functionality and powerful management and reporting tools. The Duet software is Android-based, giving it the flexibility to run on either Android tablets or the company’s purpose-built commercial grade 15” POS terminals.
“Duet POS software was developed by a team of seasoned hospitality professionals with over 50 years of combined industry experience to deliver the ideal solution for all types of restaurants and bars,” said President & General Manager of Restaurant Manager Jay Shavitz. “This POS software was designed from the ground up for a streamlined user experience and optimal performance. It not only offers a sleeker, more modern interface, but utilizes more familiar touchscreen gestures for ultimate ease-of-use.”
Businesses who use this powerful, fast and reliable POS solution will benefit from:
- Efficient ordering – Easily split checks, add discounts, update gratuity and taxes, or handle various other tasks.
- Robust cloud reporting and management – Allows restaurants to have remote access to their Duet POS system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. View reports online, make changes to your menu remotely and manage employees from anywhere.
- Online ordering and reservations – Manage orders and reservations through integrated online solutions.
- Menu customization – Add, edit or remove menu items in real-time with a simple and intuitive interface. Organize menu items, categories and modifiers with ease.
- Table tracking – Manage tables to see which are occupied, which are vacant and how many people are at each table.
- Tableside ordering – Take orders from customers directly from the table via a tablet for maximum efficiency.
Duet is offered with a Software-as-a-Service pricing model, providing restaurants with a cutting-edge POS solution with minimal initial investment and low monthly payments. This monthly fee even includes a lifetime hardware warranty for restaurants that opt to use the company’s POS equipment.
This software solution is sold and serviced by the company’s value-added resellers who provide local service and support. Not only can a local POS reseller provide personalized help in picking the best technology for restaurants, but they are also available for onsite support, an invaluable service that most tablet POS companies cannot offer.
For more information about Restaurant Manager or Duet, visit www.rmpos.com.
About Restaurant Manager, LLC
Restaurant Manager (RM), a Shift4 company, is a payments and POS software company providing point-of-sale (POS) software and payments for the foodservice industry with a focus on the unique business needs of independent restaurants and regional chains. RM’s product offerings include the Restaurant Manager™ POS application that has been installed in over 20,000 restaurants and Duet™, a Tablet/Cloud-based solution. Both applications can be configured to create POS solutions tailored to the business needs and budget of each unique restaurant business, with variable settings for table service, bars, delivery, QSR, coffee shops and pizzeria operations.
RM partners with a channel of highly skilled Value-Added Resellers (VARs) who provide the consulting and technical services that restaurants rely on to realize the full benefit of their POS investment. Thanks to these VAR partners, RM solutions are now available in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.