Silver Spring, MD (January 30, 2018) – Restaurant Manager LLC (RM), a Shift4 company, recently held its 17th annual Resellers Conference at The Ritz Carlton in Lake Tahoe from January 9-11, 2018.
RM is the developer of Restaurant Manager Point of Sale, a leading hospitality POS product distributed and serviced through the RM Value-Added Reseller (VAR) channel. This VAR channel provides local support, consulting and POS expertise to the Restaurant Manager POS end-user restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
Over 150 of RM’s resellers, staff members and sponsors attended this event. RM holds the conference each year to educate its resellers on products, the company and the industry as well as to thank them for the prior year’s selling efforts. This year, RM was joined at the conference by a number of key management members from the new parent company, Shift4 Payments.
This conference provided significant opportunities for resellers to learn about all of the new perks they now get with the power of Shift4 Payments behind them. Whether it’s learning about Duet and Restaurant Manager, networking or leveraging the collective view of the industry, attendees benefited from timely product and business-related educational content on the restaurant industry. The conference featured new educational sessions that were well-received and had a direct impact on attendees including:
- RM is now “a Shift4 company,” powered by the largest independent payment gateway in North America.
- Shift4 representatives were at the conference including Jared Isaacman, CEO of Shift4. Resellers learned about the Shift4 strategy as well as Restaurant Manager’s strategy moving forward.
- Restaurant Manager, RM’s traditional POS software package, was featured. Resellers benefitted from discussions about RM hot topics they most wanted to learn more about. They also heard about the roadmap for RM version 21, which will be coming out later in the year.
- New product information was given about Duet, a feature-rich, fast and reliable tablet POS solution that offers top-of-the-line technology. Duet is set to be released in the next 6 months.
- New marketing programs to which resellers now have access.
“The conference’s total reseller attendance was up, and the daily sessions were packed with relevant, timely and exciting content. Resellers were empowered to grow their businesses and significantly increase their payments-based residual income with the new tools and payment processing options that they now have access to as part of the Shift4 Payments family of companies,” said Jay Shavitz, President and General Manager of Restaurant Manager.
The event also featured a comprehensive product expo with RM’s hardware and services strategic partners. This event could not have happened without the participation of the sponsors who attended the event:
About Restaurant Manager, LLC
Founded in 1987, Restaurant Manager (RM), a Shift4 company, designs point-of-sale (POS) software for the foodservice industry with a focus on the unique business needs of independent restaurants and regional chains. The Restaurant Manager™ POS application has been installed in over 20,000 restaurants around the world and can be configured to create POS Solutions tailored to the business needs and budget of each unique restaurant, with variable settings for table service, bars, delivery and QSR operations.
RM became a world leader in the POS industry by partnering with a channel of highly skilled Value-Added Resellers (VARs) who provide the consulting and technical services that restaurants rely on to realize the full benefit of their POS investment. Thanks to these VAR partners, RM products are now available in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.
For more information, please visit www.rmpos.com