Silver Spring, MD (February 1, 2016) – Action Systems, Inc. (ASI), a POS software developer, recently held its 15th annual Resellers Conference at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, Florida from January 14-16, 2016. Over 170 of ASI’s resellers, suppliers and sponsors attended this event.
New Product Launches
Attendees were introduced to two new products for the restaurant market and reseller channel – Restaurant Manager version 20 and ASI’s new Tablet/Cloud-based product Duet.
- Ideal for table service, quick service, bars and nightclubs, and takeout and delivery, Restaurant Manager version 20 is a POS software package that is fast and flexible. Whether its ease-of-use, splitting checks, real-time sales reports, integration to mobile solutions for reporting, customer interaction, mobile payments or integrated EMV for payments processing, this POS software gives restaurants all of the tools needed to boost their bottom line while making customers happy.
- Developed for the table service or quick service establishment, Duet is a Tablet/Cloud-based POS solution that offers top-of-the-line technology at an aﬀordable monthly subscription price. Duet can be run either from the Cloud or from a local/on premise “Cloud/Server,” offering the best of both worlds. Duet also has built-in operational resiliency that allows restaurant operations to continue even when the Internet goes down.
Restaurant Manager and Duet are sold through ASI’s reseller channel, which provides local service along with POS and restaurant expertise.
“The market has transitioned, providing significant opportunities for companies and resellers who evolve with the marketplace,” said Joe Finizio, Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “ASI is investing heavily in new products such as Restaurant Manager version 20, Duet and evolving our marketing initiatives to extend ASI’s market reach and bring more leads to our reseller channel.”
Attendees also benefited from timely product and business-related educational content. The conference featured new educational sessions that have a direct effect on attendees including the status of EMV, payment processing opportunities and how to leverage ASI’s relationship with U.S. Foods.
ASI featured two keynote speakers who provided attendees with tips and techniques on how to grow their business. Ms. Richards, former general manager of NCR/Aloha’s reseller channel, recommended key strategies that would allow the resellers to sell into the new cloud-based business model. Mr. Thoresen, president of Acumen Management Group, discussed how to transition resellers’ operations to take full advantage of SaaS and recurring revenue business.
This event could not have happened without the participation of the sponsors who attended the event:
- Acumen Management Group, Ltd.
- Datacap Systems, Inc.
- First Data
- Vantiv Integrated Payments
- Payment Logistics
- SmartPower Systems
- TAI Club Management Software
- Touch Dynamic
- Vanguard ID Systems
About Action Systems Inc.
Founded in 1987, ASI has focused exclusively on providing open architecture Point-of-Sale (POS) solutions to the food service industry. Their feature-full POS product, Restaurant Manager™, has been installed in over 20,000 restaurants around the world and currently includes specialized applications for table service, nightclubs and bars, pizza and delivery, quick service, and chain operations. ASI became an industry leader in mobile POS with the introduction in 2002 of a patented, wireless handheld POS solution, a position that is being extended with the release of Duet, a Tablet/Cloud-based SaaS solution that is targeted at independent restaurants and regional chains.
ASI sells its POS solutions through an extensive network of Value-Added Resellers (VARs) based in the U.S. and Canada as well as in other international markets including Mexico, Latin America, Asia, the Middle East and many European countries.